Chinese Mastery Path of the Spirit After Update

My version is 5.0.20249.0

It reads “Construct The Spirit Way Landmark and research all upgrades within it.”
I have tried this multiple times in different scenarios.
Tried several times going through dynasties before upgrading.
Building it alone somewhere not near any other buildings.

7 Likes

Sorry I missed this @LordHavok5722! Are you still having problems with this after the newest patch (23349)?

1 Like

yes, after trying 10 times i finally gave up and started a different mastery series.

1 Like

maybe ill try again now

Started in Age I

1. Built 3 Villages

2. Barbican of the Sun - Song Dynasty

3. Imperial Academy - Song Dynasty

4. Imperial Palace - Yuan Dynasty

5. Astronomical Clock Tower - Yuan Dynasty

6. Spirit Way - Ming Dynasty

7. Great Wall Gatehouse - Ming Dynasty

Did all upgrades within the Spirit Way
Won with a landmark defeat
Still no mastery completion.

2 Likes

I can confirm having the same issue since a couple of days. Tried it in multiple matches, still no mastery completion. How many Upgrades are there within Spirit Way in total? I think I was able to do three of them. Or are there more?

2 Likes

Finally was able to do the mastery. Here is the build order of my land marks for everyone struggeling:

1. Barbican of the Sun
  2. Imperial Academy
  3. Astronomical Clock Tower
  4. Imperial Palace
  5. Great Wall Gatehouse
  6. Spirit Way

I tried to avoid any military upgrade until Spirit Way was built. In total I was able to do 4 upgrades there. All related to special Chinese Units. So feel free to do the economy upgrades to speed it up.

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this. I was able to follow the steps above to do the mastery. It was frustrating. Still recommending the bug be fixed. I would add the upgrades start with 3. Then a 4th appears for the zhuge nu archer.

1 Like

Im having the same problem, there is a bug in China Maestry, I thought it was me but apparently is not only me. #Support.

Can we have a follow up on this @SavageEmpire566

@NoLimitsFun6403 if you’re still seeing this, please contact support with a summation of the issue and your warnings.log file.

Thank you so much! It worked for me (after failing many times before).

1 Like

I am having the same issue on the console version thought i was doing something wrong. But went through a few vids on how to do it and still have no luck with it i have tried 9 different times in different scenarios.

1 Like

@SavageEmpire566 This is still a issue on PC as well.

Patch 7.0.5861 (Season 5 Update)
Tried everything mentioned here, also tried the old way to build 6 buildings in the range but that did not work either.

4 Likes

Yes, I have the impression that this is a problem that already existed, which was corrected at the beginning of the year and then reappeared recently :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Same problem here 15/09/2023

4 Likes

Same problem for me today 16/09/2023 on PC version.
Would be nice if this issue can be fixed in the next patch @Devs?

7 Likes

Same problem on PC, 20/09/2023.

4 Likes

Tried everything possible. The mastery is still bugged, at least on PC. No other achievemnets left to do…
@Steam you can downgrade to previous version where mastery was not bugged. Is there such an option for Xbox version (PC)? Can’t find any.

4 Likes

This is still not giving credit on Xbox as of the Halloween patch.

2 Likes