- BUILD #: V. 100.12.1529.0
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Here is the problem I’m experiencing… As soon as you finish the mission “Into the Caves”, if you have too many troops in the same area and surrounding one of the heroes in the mission, in the cinematic piece “library of stone” Alain Magnan enters the library T posing and “walks” to random places doing the same pose.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Destroy all the enemy buildings and units except for the 3 final ottoman weapons cache.
- Have a large number of units in the cave near the caches and destroy them
- Enjoy the cinematic bug.
What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Alain walking at the side of morgan and standing talking about the circle and the library.
What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
Alain walking around all the cave “T-posing” while talking.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
- Don’t have. Campaing mission, not pvp or pve match.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
- Too slow to take the screenshot or record the situation.