Cinematic Freezes after "The Rescue" mission in Ice Campaign

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 100.12.1529.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

After completing the mission, the cutscene just freezes in the spot referenced in the provided screenshot and does not advance. The flags still move, the horses still move and ambient sound effects are still playing, but the cutscene just simply does not advance. I have shut down the game completely and reloaded twice, using the “Continue” option from the main menu, but it does not fix it.

EDIT: Additionally, it seems if I scape out of the cutscene, rather than advancing to the next mission in the Ice Campaign, it advances to the last mission of the Indian Campaign.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play through the rescue and watch the cutscene? I don’t know. That’s all I did. The campaign just doesn’t advance beyond this point.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I imagine that the cutscene is supposed to play and then advance to the next mission.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

The cutscene freezes and it does not advance.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

• I’m not really sure what to list here. The only files in my savegame folder is a list of home cities, but none that are clearly identified as being the file associated with the campaign.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: In-game cinematic stuck