Civ Concept - Tibetans

Interesting.

Big Bonus, but I honestly think it’s actually not too strong.

That’s a bit too much.

Don’t see why this shoudl be given to tibetans but why not. It’s a nice eco bonus for sure.

??? Too complicated. Also don’t see a reason for that tbh.

Like that design, though I think you should have a historical unit for a UU.

Nice

Completely unnecesary, give them something different.
Tibetans could have a basic % bonus when their units are above a certain map terrain level, like if they stay at level 5+ they just deal 33 % more damage. Regardless if up- or downhill.

You mean take less damage no?
Interesting bonus like it. But I don’t think it should be a TB. I think tibetans could instead have one TB applying to monks. Don’t know what actually. But Monks have usually a hard stand in TGs, so why not giving tibetans a monk TB?

I think they need at least one of these 3.

Sure? Had tibetans good cavalry? I think they should at least miss bloodlines.

Possibly more missing something of the cavalry armor instead imo. Tibetans should have quite good archery, no`?

Think they need that.

I think you pushed them a bit too much into the Monk theme. Though I agreee they can be a good monk civ, no civ should be pushed too much into that theme as monks are notoriously difficult to handle but “counter everything” when you can pull that off.
A few monk bonusses are fine, but every civ also needs some “alternatives” it is designed around.

They actually have that wood bonus which is imo a really nice bonus especially if it’s like the khmer farm bonus. Weirdly enough it would make them potentially super strong on hybrid maps as you wouldn’t need an early lumber camp even.

@PCDragon3979
If you like you can insert your Civ concept in the HUB and maybe you can get a bit “inspired” by the other topics in that collection to improve your civ concepts. Like with adding some historical notes, campaign ideas, artwortk etc.

1 Like