This is created to be a large hub of all the civilization concepts people have come up with in the community. This is @casusincorrabil’s project, I’m posting it because I can easily convert it into a wiki, as we agreed beforehand, allowing for editing beyond the usual time limit for a post, because wikis don’t have a limit on edit time. If you have any questions or anything, please treat this post as belonging to @casusincorrabil. Thank you.
Now for the civ hub (Everything below this paragraph wasn’t written by me). Note: because of limits on the number of mentions a post can have, the different geographical areas have been split down into replies below.
- Thread contains artwork
- Thread contains historic background
- Thread contains scenario/campaign ideas
- Thread contains civ design
- The political motive or historic accuracy is questioned, read with reasonable doubt
- Won the first place on [Poll] Best Civilisation Concept
- Got the second place on the Poll
- Got the third place on poll
@TheConqueror753 again, I’ve replaced the exclamation mark above, we now have several variants of the problematic things, which will need to be added into the lists below:
- Clear political motivation in post or significant political issue like that ()
- Questionable historical accuracy or inspiration ()
- Minor political motivation in post, or something in the comments by the original poster ()
- Other issue such as degrading civ ideas of others, or other civs as a whole ()
Please insert and edit the according civilization design threads. If there is an ongoing discussion about the civilization design or sub threads you can link these in the “Comments” column.