Civilisation Tier List?

Hey guys, i update the tier list with malta and italy!

Example

5 Likes

I mainly play the Dutch and I was wondering if you could explain. Out of all the civs I’ve tried (most but not all) I’ve found their econ to be very strong and very easy to do thanks to banks. It’s their military units that I’ve found to be their weak point. Versatile with only 4 units (not counting artillery), or is it that artillery is supposed to be their strong suit? Since they get no card buffs for artillery like other civs do, I usually only send 5 with a strong mix of the other 4 units. What am I not understanding? I haven’t been playing for that long. I’m like level 65 or something with them.

Thank you.

Tier list for team 3v3 or 4v4

1 Like

As nice as it can be to have +20%/+30% on your cannons, its usually not as good a whole nother connon. Dutch cannons are less pop effective but with banks you have 50 extra pop. If aother civ, lets say french, masses up a skirm/goon/cannon army, then dutch can mass up a similar army + 10 more falcs. Thats not an actual comp, but it should give you an idea why dutch can be considered a good artillery civ - they have the best logistics for it.

2 Likes

Right now Sweden/China are tied for S+ tier, with India right behind as S tier.

Malta is probably the worst civ right now.

1vs1

5 Likes

Current maps with a lot of hunting allow civs like portugal and brits to be very powerful.

Portugal is strong at sea, and with feitorias also on land.

Sweden has OP hakkas, and 100f plus for the start which makes them pretty fast.

China has been nerfed but the current meta benefits them and they still have incredible ff and a blockhouse to ensure defense.

Brit can rush+eco+map control/even ff, eternally strong.

Japan lammer if you don’t rush/ff them really well executed.

India is strong and versatile. He has shipments of age 3 like urumis and eles that really make a difference.

To be continued…

1 Like

More or less I agree with this table. Only Russians shouldn’t be that low.

1 Like

Ty, im not sure with the position of some civs like Russia, Ethiopia, Hausa, EEUU…

I placed them low because they have lost potency at age 2 with the boyars nerf, but have improved in late. I suppose that now more passives are played focusing on ff or echo.

I think ootoman is higher. The deli is op. Abus is very strong the best skirm in aoe3. Even the grenadiers got a buff. Also can send nizam.

1 Like

I also feel that it is more OP, delis are OP, has strong abus, jan and greens, super effective azaps sometimes, fast and strong ff with sipahies and mameluks, nizam strat…

But I wasn’t sure if I should put it higher because I haven’t seen many wins/usage in pro tournaments.

1 Like

Abus is nice, but is better skirm than forest prowler?

They surely beat them in equal resources. And abus does much better vs cannons.