- BUILD #: 100.12.1529.0
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
This isn’t necessarily a bug I do not think. Clan creation seems to be really clunky. If an error dialog box comes up, the reasons for the error aren’t very clear to the user. Also, it’s hard to get the “create clan” button to come up by itself (have to click out of text box deliberately).
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create new clan
- Input something to text fields
- Try to click “create clan” without exiting last text box.
What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
A few more optimal results:
- Special characters should be able to be used in clan tags as in original AOE3.
- Words that aren’t “bad words” shouldn’t be blocked. If a “bad word” or bad character is input, it should be highlighted upon error message coming up so the user knows what to correct.
- Should be able to click “Create clan” as soon as all required fields have enough characters in them.
What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
I was confused by the clan creation screen. The video does not do my confusion justice - I was simply replicating the issue after I figured it out. I did not know which word was bad (or why I could put the same text in the description but not the name). I also could not put in any special characters to any of the fields without getting an error.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
There is no crash log associated with this problem.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.