Mod Description for -Cleaned- Random Map Script Pack as the Mod Page itself is limited.
Shared changes to balance
- Militia Gold Cost 20 -> 5.
- Man-at-Arms Gold Cost 20 -> 10.
- Long Swordsman Gold Cost 20 -> 15.
- On Tiny map size the battle arena is about 80x80 tiles instead of 120x120.
- A straggler tree with 32k wood yield.
- A gold pile with almost no gold yield next to the TC.
- Boar food yield slightly increased.
- Sparse and wild stone/gold are with reduced yields (the player generated gold/stone is hidden among the piles with reduced yields most of the time).
A fusion, patched together by shoddy workmanship and horrible intentions. Players start in the middle (similar to Border Dispute) surrounding a small body of water with fish laying about more than plentiful. Each corner has land perpetually stuck in a certain climate/season (however you wish to perceive it) with a slight change to the resources it has to offer. Players are separated from those areas by a desolate wasteland that has not much besides hungry wolves. Additional lakes, ponds, puddles and springs occur near resource areas, middle and players.
- The resource stockpile has been modified for map generated items (except the fish).
- Starting resources are increased by the cost of one Town Centre.
A player-friendly map with a very close range starting resources with a fairly wallable position. The players find themselves surrounding a mangrove forest being at the maximum distance from each other. Conflict for the mangrove is inevitable as it is teeming with life and has plenty of resources to offer.
- Predators and Relics spawn in the Mangrove.
- Player assigned resources spawn in the Jungle around. Map assigned resources spawn in the Mangrove and/or Jungle.
A rich seam in the Andes has attracted you and others, securing it could be pivotal in controlling this resourceful region. With avenue into the Amazon rainforest and through the Atacama desert onto the Pacific Ocean. Choose your first expansion carefully as resources in each area can leave you lacking in some.
- Clearing nearby shrubs can uncover much needed resources for the future conquest.
- Relics are restricted to the Atacama desert.
- Birds prey on the schools of fish that roam near the shores of Atacama Desert — both an outstanding prey for an expanding empire.
-cleaned- Pillaged Village
These are truly Dark Ages, troubled times indeed, as the to be Master of Guilds got shot with a volley of flaming arrows in the town's forum. Obviously he was prepared for an assassination attempt, but protecting himself from fire had slipped his mind, as no dagger or arrow tip would have pierced through a mithril tunic or leggings that were hidden under a flamboyant fluffy robe. The crowd was shocked and dispersing only to destroy everything in their path. The Master of Guilds was pumping with adrenaline and made a fierce dash towards the stalls in the forum, while panicking peasants and escaping electorates demolished an oil stall with their grand getaway. The now boiling hot and nerveous Master of Guilds tossed his burning body into a textile stall without hesitation and hoping to rid himself of the fire. An important sidenote is that the demolished oil stall situated right next to the textile stall, thus feeding the flames was inevitable and any chance by the burning body to extinguish himself was of no avail. And so the Master of Guilds unknowingly tried rolling himself into a rug sausage, but as he splatted to the oily textile his own robes went blazing. With screams of agony the man collapsed leaving the forum to be the fire's domain. The fleeing crowd had no time to give attention to putting out the flames and so it had room to grow and even a chance to spread to other parts of the town. One can imagine what was to follow...
As a member of the group who plotted against the elections you scrambled out of the town with as much fortune and valour you could muster. None of the members anticipated this outcome, the town is burnt down, you have yet to see it for yourself, but rumours have it that the Guild of Goldsmiths bought all the water to guard themselves and perhaps something else may have remained intact. You know that the only one thing to be done is to cease control at all costs and become the Master of Guilds, some of the highborn of the plotters may resist your claim, for this they must be eviscerated!
A safe distance from the town you stumbled upon a Guild of Woodworkers outpost and the obvious choice was to rent it to your cause with a hefty sum of money. Some rabble have also been following you around for two days now, they do know you are wealthy, perhaps they can be put to good use. Definitely could use someone to scout out the area here, the Guild of Grocers probably had their livestock run amok, so finding a few sheep should not be a problem at all. Oh, yes, it is time to take most of this disaster and make a name for yourself.
- Passive trickle of 100 Wood per minute.
DISCLAIMER: The expectations generated by your own mind or the story may not be compatible with the capabilities of that are generated by the written script or the game engine and/or modifications.
11 Taunt - Dave laughing
TIC Clan Minimap Colours