Closed Beta Info, please read!

I signed up for the insider program quite some time ago when the beta sign up first happened, and I keep getting survey and feedback instructions via emails but never the welcome email to the beta, would love to provide feedback to the developers, been a long time fan. Thanks.

Rodge.spencer@hotmail.com

Hello, Iā€™m in the Beta and Iā€™ve installed the game already. I canā€™t launch a random map, only multiplayer and I canā€™t find anybody to play with me : Help !! By the way Iā€™m French. Thanks !

@UsefulParty4906 said:
Hello, Iā€™m in the Beta and Iā€™ve installed the game already. I canā€™t launch a random map, only multiplayer and I canā€™t find anybody to play with me : Help !! By the way Iā€™m French. Thanks !

they want to you test that.

@TypicRocket536 said:
I signed up for the insider program quite some time ago when the beta sign up first happened, and I keep getting survey and feedback instructions via emails but never the welcome email to the beta, would love to provide feedback to the developers, been a long time fan. Thanks.

Rodge.spencer@hotmail.com

no all will be picked.

I signet up for beta but donā€™t receive the suervey

I got an email telling me to complete a survey for playing the betaā€¦ I never got into the betaā€¦? Sorry for posting here.

@Lolitsnotkirby said:
I got an email telling me to complete a survey for playing the betaā€¦ I never got into the betaā€¦? Sorry for posting here.

A few weeks ago beta surveys weā€™re sent out to the wrong email distribution list.

I have played all of the old version my entire life. I am really excited, this is the best game ever!!!
I am with my fingers crossed to be selected!!!

Thanks! Completed the AoE1 campaign a few months back and just started to play Aoe2 again with my friends, then i heard about a new release - super excited :smiley:

cant wait for survey

@WeariedOsprey20 said:
cant wait for survey

Too late.