- Build: Current
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: PlusNomad / twitch.tv/aoe2de on steam
Game crashes your PC if you stop it during launch.
- Launch the game via steam (not tested via W store)
- Close the game whilst it’s launching, before it reaches the main menu
- Viola, you’ve got malware.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
I finally decided to just record what it does as this is a new PC from what it was happening to me with before just to confirm it’s not just a me-issue. I reported it in the beta, I reported it on release, I reported it last month and for the sake of it Ill report it this month. It’s LITERALLY fitting the definition of malware the way it destroys your PC requiring you to reboot just for closing the game. Why is this still not fixed when its such a severe issue that’s been reported many times?