2 Likes

Tea. All day every day. Hot or iced.

1 Like

hot would be nice. Without milk

Both water with some additional elements. :slight_smile:

??

Black Tea.

1 Like

Black coffee. Preferably strong enough to dissolve a spoon.

2 Likes

Tea milk no sugar.

Tea! Green or Black or whatever, I generally dislike coffee

Oh man…I need both to live but I guess if forced to choose I’d say coffee.

1 Like

Green tea, mint tea. With out sugar. Iced.
One relax the other activate and burn fat.

agree with no sugar if your a diabetic, other than have to have it.> @Doogerie said:

Tea milk no sugar.

@Raw1812 said:
Oh man…I need both to live but I guess if forced to choose I’d say coffee.

I need both, I’d safely say tea for me.

@SeaPetals said:
agree with no sugar if your a diabetic, other than have to have it.> @Doogerie said:

Tea milk no sugar.

Try Black coffee without sugar before going to bed. You can stay active for another 4 or 5 hours. Those coding days…

@Yeshna12 said:

@SeaPetals said:

Tea milk no sugar.

Try Black coffee without sugar before going to bed. You can stay active for another 4 or 5 hours. Those coding days…
@Yeshna12, oh my I would be running around keeping the house awake just to find things to do, no thanks. I’d be one bouncy off the wall women.

@SeaPetals said:

Tea milk no sugar.

i just don’t like sugar in my tea

@Doogerie said:

@SeaPetals said:

Tea milk no sugar.

i just don’t like sugar in my tea

@Doogerie there are times I do not have it in my tea especially when eating out. I brew my tea slowly, when I see it just before a boil I cover it to steep and turn the burner off. I put about 3 quarters of water in my container which is a gallon, I place less than one cup of sugar in the water and stir till its clear, by then the tea has steeped and cooled down, mix into the sugared water, always even taste till the last drop. Just thought I would add this, have come across those that say the sugar was at the bottom.

Ice Tea! But here is a bit different :lol: Hard to explain it.

@ KingDarBoja I’m listening! When it comes 2 u, share please.

beer…

1 Like