Coffee or tea?

tea is better, longer awakens and not so much acid, which is bad for the body especially the stomach!

Coffe and Cigarettes. Next Year i definitly want to start smoking :wink:

Interesting, why would you WANT to start smoking? Very interesting. I personally would not recommend it however you do you. :slight_smile:

@OP: Both. Both is good. I like tea in many circumstances (really good for hangovers) but each day is invariably started with a cup of coffee for sure.

I’m probably looking stupid right now, but aren’t you a bot?
I remember getting automated messages from this account

To answer the question, Tea

it’s a kind of spirt i beleave you can make drink withit calld a Jagerbomb

Coffee of course, even though both have the same molecule.

Cafe natural (with sugar :yum:)

Tea for me. every time. coffee smells amazing but doesn’t taste good.

if someone can bottle coffee smell as a liquid, I would drink that.

Making my first ever post to say, not only do I prefer coffee, but I also enjoy a good tea when made with quality ingredients. The difference between an instant coffee and an espresso? The same exists in the Tea world. A good friend of mine recently spent $400 on Tea, and only 4 months prior, another $250.

Myself, I’m a fan of a well made espresso latte made by a quality barista.
At home, I pretty much do the same thing- except I just make a double shot of coffee and pour coconut, almond, oat, soy, or even occasionally cow milk - I like to switch it up!

1 Like

Idk what’s happening.

But black coffee.

1 Like

Coffee, coffee and more coffee.

Insane amounts of coffee.

Nothing beats tea. Tea is life and life is tea. Who gets an emperor in the menu of Starbucks but only tea. Go google “emperor’s cloud and mist” for Starbucks. So if you drink tea you’re an emperor but coffee meh /11

Coffee

Tea is substitute for when no coffee is available because of drinking it all

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2 Likes