These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.5558.0 (#71094) 9717890
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
When attempting to play 1v1 multiplayer, after waiting for 2 minutes in the queue, the queue timer stopped without creating a game.
When I tried to find a match again, the following message showed up:
Could not create game. Server Error.
Error Code: 0x00000001
After hitting okay, I cannot enter the Multiplayer Menu anymore.
After restarting Age, I joined a single player game to see if everything works, and there I noticed a weird bug which I saw only when playing on Linux before: I could not play, because the map was always shifting to the top right.
Another restart of Age did not help.
Restarting windows did though (so maybe the second issue is not an age bug but a weird windows bug)
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
This is the first time I saw this error.
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue (cannot be done reliably):
- go to multiplayer (1v1)
- click find match. Wait. Here, the first problem occurred: the timer stopped without giving me a match
- click find match again → the error appeared
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
After hitting “OK”, I cannot join Multiplayer anymore. Did not restart the game yet though:
- not applicable
- This thread seems to be related.
- After receiving the first error (error code 1), I probably could have hit “reconnect multiplayer services” and it might have re-enabled multiplayer