Unable to play online: AdvertisementJoinEvent error

While until 12 hours ago I was able to play online, now I receive the error
Source: AdvertisementJoinEvent Error Code 4

The same error appears for both ranked and unranked matches. I had a look if there was any maintenance but I can read that people are playing online without any issue but me.

Even I’m facing the same issue. My error code is slightly different though. Did you figure out how to deal with this?

I waited a couple of days and it fixed by itself. Unfortunately I have no idea what the cause was.

1 Like

Logout of steam and then log back in, reboot DE and give it a minute. It should then work.

I’m seeing the same message today, although the error code is different. There is already a hint on the page itself that something is wrong, since the maps to ban or favorite are not working. How I came here: At first the page was working fine today and I could play a 1v1. After that I queued for 3v3 or 4v4 and upon match found people left, it took some time for the page to update and after 20 minutes of waiting and rejoining the queue, I couldn’t unqueue anymore. I went back to main menu and then opened ranked multiplayer again but it opened with a bugged version of already being joined to the queue. So I exited and restarted the game, but now I ended up with the bugs from these screenshots.

Hey, i have the same problem since 5 days. how long you wait?
ty for answer