- BUILD #: ######
- PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
The first time you are allowed to edit the deck in the first campaign, the cards dont load properly, with the church card not showing up in the editor and also after preessing the buttons to get it to show up it crashes
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- go to home city in the first campaign after the ottoman fort mission
- select new cards (including church card)
- go to deck builder and church card doesnt show up
- click around and the game crashes
What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
cards were supposed to show up
What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.