Create a game but no one sees it

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 42848
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

When I create games, the game is not displayed in the lobby (or is visible by only me but not by the players) it happens that players manage to join the game but it is only 1 or 2 players who come and then nothing, and obviously since no one has the patience they immediately leave for no reason.
Note: my connection has no issue.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Create a game.
  2. Wait for players to join.
  3. About 30+ seconds the lobby becomes visible but immediately afterwards it is no longer visible for other players.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

• No

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

1 : It’s my game, nobody sees it, neither I.
2: Several minutes later the game is visible only to me but all other players don’t see it.

I also had this problem before and in my case it was solved by switching the lobby where I host the game in the settings. I think when I hosted in UK nobody saw it, but west-eu was fine. Hope it helps.

Even trying all the servers I unfortunately have the same result