Creating new types of farms/adding crops graphics

Hi, does anyone know how to extract graphics from specific types of files. I am looking for assistance to extract graphics from Pharaoh - a New Era game. The crops (wheat, barley, flax, etc) are below.

The Pharaoh graphics are in the folders below but I am unsure how to extract the graphics… Any tips/modders with knowledge of this?

The legacy version of Pharaoh and Cleopatra could be opened with a program called ‘open caesar’ that was developed for the Caesar games and other Sierra titles like Emperor. Not sure if that is still usable in the current version.

the farms dont look like they’d fit aoe2 de what do you plan to use them for?

Do you have the link to download this tool?

I plan to make the farm plots into harvestable farm plots. I had done it before in AOK.HD and they looked perfect. Problem is the scale of AOE2DE means that all the Pharoah/Caesar 3/Stronghold resources and farms don’t work (they look ok but don’t fit the scale of AOE2DE in High Res version. Only Emperor resources are still sized ok. See below. You can zoom in to see the resource items in the market square.

1 Like

I can’t remember where I got it, but it might be on the Emperor Heaven site. If you are looking for HD size farm resources check out Cossacks 2 as sprite scale is about 120% low res scale. You need to find triangular trees program to open gparch files.

https://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/showfile.php?fileid=12790

2 Likes

Anyone knows how to extract the Pharaoh graphics?

I think the game might be built in Unity, so literally any Unity asset extractor will most likely do.

Do you know how to do it in detail?
I am unable to do it