Cumans buff ideas

I remember. I was making threads at the time telling the devs that they’d done everything wrong. That they should have focused on giving Steppe Lancers a bigger weakness, not just nerfing all it’s strengths because it was totally useless after the changes. They also triple-hit the Cumans in that same patch with 45 extra seconds of TC build time, the Kipchak fire rate and arrow count, and the husbandry/civ ms bonus changes all at once. I said at the time that since they didn’t do anything reasonable in this patch besides putting out the flames of angry players who no like cuman bad man that as a result of this change they’d be nerfing Steppe Husbandry because it was way too good to pump FU hussars at that speed.

I said this in December of 2019. I don’t know how many months are going to go by before people acknowledge I called the last year of Cumans changes because they fucked it up to start with and they refuse to go back and fix it. (civs are all so new still I called the Cuman Unique unit the Keshik, if you’re interested in the funny. That was the one slip up in the entire tirade though)

Four months later they gutted Steppe Husbandry, reducing the rate from 100% to 40%

Undo the TC nerf. Undo the Kipchak nerf. Undo Steppe Husbandry Nerf. Readjust the Steppe Lancer. Gut Plate Barding. Civ is fixed. Literally, all you need to do is undo a year and a half of doing unreasonable things with the civ, and do one reasonable thing, and we’re good.