"Dark Humor" Xbox achievement not unlocking

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #: 101.102.8319.0 (#73855) 10078593
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: Xbox Achievement “Dark Humor” not unlocking

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
So, I satisfied the requirements for “Dark Humour” and the steam achievement unlocked as it should, the Xbox Live achievement however remains locked. I have repeated the conditions for its unlock, and even performed the conditions all in one go, however the achievement remains locked.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

N/A

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Achievent unlocked, a nice ping noise, a notification on my xbox app, all the usual gubbins.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Hi @MRMIdAS2k
Do you still have this issue? We couldn’t reproduce.

Thanks for your report!

Yep, Still locked. Repeated the conditions, signed out and back in to xbox live, Nothing.

I’m sorry you still having issues.
Are you using any kind of VPN? Is your connection stable?Does your router have any kind of firewall?

No VPN, Connection is wired and was stable at the time of unlocking, Yes we have a firewall, but all other achievements, before and after, unlocked just fine, so I can’t see how it’d affect only one achievement.