Denmark and Poland is coming now

Feel like a de facto “Revolutionary Germany” as a revolution option for the Danes.
It could have some German features. Interesting.

I really don’t want an option just because of immigration if possible.
Isn’t Iceland bad? It might be an economically focused option, similar to Canada and South Africa.

Okay I see.
I can accept the revolution option to be an umbrella to some degree. But I don’t sure if other people will accept it.

I noticed that these three could be shared by the Danes and the Swedes.

The Danes could have these three, Iceland, and Haiti.

Then the Swedes could also have the Revolutionary Poland, so the Revolutionary US could be removed for them to keep at most 5 options.

However, I’m not sure what Pan Scandinavia will look like.
Historically, it looked like a social movement of a group of university students and intellectuals.
Maybe simply a tech tree combining Danes and Swedes. For the Danes it gives Swedish units, cards and civ bonuses; for the Swedes it gives Danish units, cards and civ bonuses.

Indeed. Having an American Legion card is a valid reason, like the availability of the Revolutionary US to the French.

I’d like to name it “Gold Coast”. This actually better refers to the European colonial territorial entities in the Gold Coast region, including the Portuguese Gold Coast, Dutch Gold Coast, Swedish Gold Coast, Danish Gold Coast, Prussian Gold Coast and British Gold Coast.

It can indeed be shared by multiple civilizations. In contrast, Pan Scandinavia is more suitable as an Age IV card for Danes and Swedes.

Just my summary.
One existing option each for Germans, Russians, and Swedes has been removed.

• Ottomans: Barbary States, Egypt, Hungary, Romania, Zaporizhian Host.
  • Germans: Gran Colombia, Hungary, Revolutionary Poland, Gold Coast, Venice (de facto Revolutionary Italy).
  • Russians: Romania, Finland, Revolutionary Poland, Livonia, Zaporizhian Host.
  • Swedes: Finland, Revolutionary Poland, Livonia, Gold Coast, Norway.
  • Poles: US, Romania, Livonia, Zaporizhian Host, Gold Coast.
  • Danes: Livonia, Gold Coast, Norway, Iceland, Schleswig-Holstein (de facto revolutionary Germany).

They won’t since they are European civs.

But here I attach a suggestion I once made. Let German TCs have a big button to choose “Support” from one of the 5 states. It’s a post before the Mediterranean DLC, so it’s obviously out of date, but maybe it can still be used as a reference.

The Prince-Electors card itself is an easy way for the devs to achieve the same goal, I guess.

2 Likes