Desync Issue in large custom multiplayer matches

Hi!

Enjoying the game a lot so far, but I’ve encountered a persistent issue when attempting to play custom matches with my group of six friends in a 3v3 match. Without warning, and seemingly at random, we will be thrown a desynchronization error and kicked back to the menus where the game will typically crash to desktop. This has happened in half-ish of the dozen matches we’ve attempted together over the last month.

I have not encountered this issue at all in 1v1 and maybe once in 2v2, so I’m wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem with such regularity?

I’m launching from the xbox desktop app but most of my friends are on steam, I believe. Does anyone know of a fix for this? I searched the googles far and wide but didn’t find much.

//edit: I see some other threads in the forums which talk about abuse of the desync error by a hostile opponent, but in this case, this is just six pals trying to complete a match. So there’s no intentional effort on our behalf to manipulate the game data or anything like that.

Thanks for any help!

-Lucy

Sorry to hear you are running into this @LucyGoosey2609. After this happens, please contact support with your DxDiag and warnings.log file. This can help us narrow down why you might be running into this issue. Thanks!

1 Like

Can we get a hotfix for the drophack?
The game is unplayable