Desync exploit. Feel the need to report this *again*

To this day, this exploit seems to still reign high and supreme in team games. Here some snips from the last 48 hours or so.

This has been reported in the past, by me, and others alike. Yet, pretty much since release upon to this date not much seems to have changed.

Despite this feedback is clearly heard it is still a debate amongst friends if we should play another game because the risk in this is so high. Imagine if I’d paly with randoms, I’d have even more chance someone triggers this. And currently it is 3 out of the last 12 games we played. That is 25% of the time! I know, small sample size, but the fact it even shows up 3 times in my recent game history while it should be 0 should clearly raise enough of a red flag.

I understand there are many issues and not everything can be priority. But I do not quite grasp how such a prominent game ender remains here this long. By now there should be more than sufficient meta data on these games to patch this? It was here since release and even I alone have reported so many games via the in game functionality on this.

I know this doesn’t occur in the pro scene, because pro’s do not hack. It is not an issue at golden league, it won’t be at wololo. But it is an issue to the 80% who plays this game more casually with friends in team games…

1 Like

Second time I get this in less than a week. First time game was pretty advanced, now it happened after like 5-6min.

I’ve searched the forums but the latest I read about de-sync is February, we’re 3 months from that and nothing appears in known issues.

Has anyone else experienced this?

1 Like

Same thing happened to me 2 days ago.

It’s very common against Asian players, they force the desync when losing…

1 Like

Again, and again, and again

Thanks, all! I know it’s frustrating. For those that experience this it may not feel like we are doing anything, but I can assure you the team is on it. Changes have happened, are happening, and will happen. However, please do continue to report players when you see this.