Diagonal screen tear in-game while scrolling around

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 41855
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing… Diagonal screen tear…its just one line across the monitor in perfect diagonal while I scroll in-game.

No V-sync setting (in game setting and nvidia control panel) fixes it. And ofcourse no other solution fixes it.
I have a nvidia driver 446.14 (27th May) because of my (already mentioned on this forum) black screen issue.

My specs:
Intel i7 6700HQ
Nvidia Geforce 970M
8GB RAM

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. I just start a normal game to play or i just even spectate other matches
  2. When i scroll around the map the tear is clearly visible and its mostly visible on the edge of explored and unexplored territory
  3. The tear doesnt appear when i tried to screenshot it so i took the attached image with my phone

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

none

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

SOLUTION: just DISABLE nvidia graphics card in DEVICE MANAGER … and voila everything works even under new drivers … the problem is the game is running under integrated graphics …and thats shi… SHAME ON YOU DEVS FOR NOT FIXING THIS AFTER SO MANY MONTHS.