Dissolving the Holy Roman Empire

There are only two solutions for Germans civ to finally make the German empires worthily portraying in this game:

1. Radical - big changes in Germans civ, e.g. those that @Opdepov and I presented.

2. Time consuming - two brand new civs: Austro-Hungary & Prussians + Germans civ correction (transforming it into Holy Roman Empire civ). I presented the Austro-Hungary & Prussians civs and Germans civ correction proposal in my topic.

I am a supporter of two European DLCs rather than just one. In this way, the creators would have more time to create the content of not only civs, but also European maps (including complete new flaury and flora, Minor Nations, and even continental character for old civs). The first European DLC could add Western European maps and the second European DLC could add Eastern European maps.

Of course, changes to old civs should be free, so the two European DLCs could compensate for the devs’ work in updating old content. European DLCs that would offer brand new European maps (and all brand new content related to it), new civs, a lot of new Historical Battles could even be more expensive than the African DLC for the fact that it would include additional creator work to update old european civs (which are now too boring and simple compared to the rest of the civs. Old European civs should get a more continental character).

A DLC offering Italians, Austria-Hungary & Prussians civs could cost 14.99 $, while a DLC offering Danes & Polish-Lithuania civs could cost 9.99 $.

3 Likes