Disussion about May update for some civs

As you know, many civs got buffed/nerfed in this new update, but somehow, many of them seem useless, and others feel no need for them, so i will say my opinions abiut each civ, and tell me you guys what do you think.

Incas

To be honest, i knew that one day their deadly trush will be nerfed, but i didn’t excpect to be reomved completely, i wad thinking before about just remove the attack upgrade and keep the armor one, but seems the devs see that wouldn’t be enough, so in my opinion, i have some suggestions for Incas now:

-Their 15% stone discount on building should include castles.
-Team bonus changed to—>farm upgrades add food even after the farms were build and add +5 capacity for farmers.

Franks

In my opinion those nerfs will not change anything about Franks and were completely useless, what make Franks strong is not their UTs, but their free farms upgrade and cheap castles, so at least they should nerf their cheap castles from 25% to 20% or even 15% and remove the last free farm upgrade.

Mangudai

They nerfed their speed and again it is useless, what make Mangudai sick unit is their attack vs siege and their rate of fire, so at least they should nerf their bonus attack vs siege to +2/+3(Elite) or vs trebs at least to +1 and they will still sick.

Burgundians

50% food discount on all eco techs seems so powerful in my opinion, you will get all the first 2 farms upgrades before even adding any farm ez, and double axs and bowsaw very ez too, their eco will be too strong but lets see, I was just thinking about 30% but not 50% but lets check how will they be.

Sicilians

Good buffs, I think they will be much better and they were better than Burgundians in general.

So what do you think?

Did you really need to make your own thread about something that already has a thread?

1 Like

I really didn’t check it. In general this is not only about what they did, but about what i think it should be done, because many of those nerfs/buffs didn’t just feel good.

1 Like

and that’s exactly what is being shared in the other thread - which makes this thread largely redundant.

Ok, give me the other thread to cpy past what done here and flag it, just take it ez :joy:

1 Like

dude come on. a 5 second search would have shown that with ease.

all i’m asking is you follow the forum rules.

1 Like

Eh sometime it happens…

It happened to me one time too, I made a post and while I was transforming my thoughts into words another one post another topic.

2 Likes

Closing this topic since it is a duplicate.