Download AI file fails and lobby auto kicks player

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: latest build
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store (both)
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 11 (all)

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

as title suggested. when hosting custom content with custom AI files, some files are not transferring to the player, gives error and proceeds to boot player automatically.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

when it happens to a player, it happens to them 100%

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. not sure if this can be reproduced unless it’s someone who get this bug

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
to not have this issue. see below for picture in yellow box with error message, after getting that error player is auto booted from lobby

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

Hi @thieftdp8498 !

We could not reproduce this issue, do you know a solid way to reproduce it?

Thanks!

hey Ikoknight,

so this seems to be player specific and most people dont have this problem. some will have this issue and we are not sure how to reproduce this. though we have a guess, that if host player is too far from the player downloading AI file, they get kicked. honestly couldnt tell much aside from it.

1 Like

Ah I see

Could you tell your friend to send to us their enhanced logs?

1 Like

I can let them know, do you know what type of files will be generated with enhanced logging (network log in title) whats the name of file, and path and where to get them.

1 Like

In the link above they can check all the steps

1 Like