Dynasties of India DLC + Discussion

The new DLC is ready to preorder:

3 new civilizations, what will happen to current India? And to me it looks like we have a new architecture set :smile:

Bengalis Civ Bonuses

Dravidians civ bonuses

Gurjaras Civ bonuses

Hindustanis

15 Likes

This

7 Likes

Why didnt they make the ram elephant a normal unit in the tech tree? :thinking:

1 Like

No? It all looks like the Indians architecture set (which, y’know… makes sense). There’s probably only new Castle architectures like the past two DLCs have had, or maybe some other unique buildings.

It’s also pretty funny, the ‘civ bonuses’ leak was pretty accurate. I wonder if the devs will listen to the complaints about some of the unit namings and stuff (iirc should be Rath not Ratha and so on?).

5 Likes

What is the 9th unit?

Ratha
Armored Elephant
Urumi Swordsman
Thirisadai
Chakram Thrower
Shrivsamsha Rider
Camel Scout
Hindustani Spearman
9th???

maybe a regional unit?

Hehe, someone slipped on the preview info as well, I quote:

'Seize control of the lucrative Indian Ocean trade routes and utilize advanced metallurgy as you build one of the wealthiest sea empires of medieval Asia. The Dravidian unique units are the Urumi Swordsman, a Seize control of the lucrative Indian Ocean trade routes and utilize advanced metallurgy as you build one of the wealthiest sea empires of medieval Asia.

The Dravidian unique units are the Urumi Swordsman […]’

Maybe the weaker Elephant Archer unit that was rumored to be regional?

2 Likes

Hindustanis

5 Likes

which of these is the Mughal India?

1 Like

Eh the Ghulam kinda sounds like a mix of Huskarls and Kamayuks

The Hindustanis represent the muslims in India

1 Like

So it isn’t meaning Hindus?

Nope. Hindustan was the name muslims used for India

6 Likes

Eh kinda disapointed that they didnt use this chance to make a Muhammad of Ghor campaign but it sounds cool I guess

1 Like

ram elephant could be a regional version of elite battle elephant, like difference between hussars and winged hussars

So does the gurjaras not gst a campaign? or is the old one now played as gurjaras?

I think Prithviraj will get the Gurjaras Civ.

2 Likes

Safe to assume this is the new Hindustani castle.

15 Likes

Ypu can also look at the tech trees.
So far I like it, but is just quite lame that Hindustanis can’t train ele archers at the archery range, the unit was originally for them first, just now widespread to others.
At least they now have the armored ele at siege workshop and looks absolutely badass.

2 Likes

1:03 in video campaign vs mayan?