Eagle Knights, coyote runner shock infantry ect

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: ######
  • PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
eagle knights and coyote runners don’t get hit point bonus when team infantry hit points card sent, certain improvements like speed, hit points or attack don’t apply to them.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

This is not a bug. Shock Infantry, despite somewhat confusingly featuring the word “Infantry” in its name, is a top-level unit class totally unrelated to the actual “Infantry” class, but more related to the “Cavalry” class.

Anything that affects “Infantry” is not meant to affect Shock Infantry.
Anything that affects “Cavalry” is meant to have a lesser effect on Shock Infantry.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

2 Likes

If these units were affected by stuff that affected infantry then cannons would have a field day against the Aztec and Inca. Though it would be cool if these units could be upgraded by infantry technologies because the Aztecs have very little ways of upgrading “Cavalry”, they dont even get a train time reduction card for cavalry.

2 Likes