Elo is going to be added in lobbies, but not the way it should be done

Are you implying that the meta isn’t hunting villagers with cav or a age2 rush? It’s very easy and repetitive. There’s no nuance, critical thinking and little skill required; you just make 11 vils, age up, make a barracks and push with units + cards. GG.

As the game progresses to around min7-8 the game has a lot more unit variance, more units to control, more villagers to control, a lot more timings to consider not only from yourself but from your 3 opponents and your two allies, trade post amount relative to opposition, shrines, etc.

The problem is we can’t reach that 7-8min mark on most maps in a 2v2/3v3 enviroment and if we can, it’s not as varied because as I told you earlier, a lot of factions arn’t viable on most maps.

strongly disagree with this. Hunting villagers is literally all about good timing

That’s such a big kapp dude. Once you get to even MS rank, you can replicate that mindlessly without much of a mind or micro.
The timings involved in a age 2 rush at around 4-5mins are far easier than 7-8mins in say Deccan because as the game progresses, there’s more to manage and more units to use.

the only difference of a 3v3 on quick search and a 3v3 on a lobby is that you are purposing choosing game setting that fits better your style and avoiding ones that you are uncomfortable with.

Are you purposfully ignoring the 8 points I’ve bought up in this thread?
Full list of how it’s different here: Developers, a CALL TO ACTION. Mutliplayer needs FIXING!

it is a artificial way to masquerade your real skills, and should not count as precise measure of it, like the ELO rating should supposed to be.

My ‘real skills’ are best suited to Deccan and a few other maps as they have a higher skill ceiling as I’ve told you a few times now.
This is the reason almost everyone in the 3v3 community on TAD(The Asian Dynasties) liked specific maps.