Enchanted Grove biome opinions!

It made my eyes very tired. A lousy biome. There must be a way to close it… It is another ugly situation that it does not fit the historical theme.

3 Likes

guys i thinked about this and come to a conclusion instead adding purple grass to game devs thinked it will be much easier to make purple filter

This is probably due to all other biomes needing to be competitively viable. This one explicitly doesn’t.

My take is that it’s a cool gimmick, but the colour theme unfortunately triggers blue light-related issues in a variety of players. I’d like to see more seasonal biomes in the future, and I’m fine with them being ahistorical.

I’d also like to see more regular biomes that complement regular gameplay.

Yep, I agree for not being historical at all!

2 Likes

I hate it. I find it both ugly and uncomfortable to my eyes. I would love to have an option to disable it.

2 Likes

haha yes,
Well you can choose whatever biome instead when hosting a match
or join no Enchanted Grove biome matches!

1 Like

Most people don’t play custom games mainly because they would like to have games against people close to their level. And that is why you find very few custom games at any time of the day. Btw do you know how biomes work, I have the impression there are biomes I never come across when playing quick matches.

I could be wrong, but I believe the custom game browser caps the number of games it displays. That said, I’ve just logged on at 12.30am (I really should be asleep) and there’s a full page of custom games, several in the UK and western Europe (which work for me, timezone wise).

The custom game browser also doesn’t show when it’s loading match data - it will say “there are no games” until it’s finished fetching a list of games (which can take a few seconds).

I believe the Enchanted Grove is available in quick play, but I know it’s not available in ranked.

1 Like

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

I just quit the game whenever its enchanted groove

3 Likes

I’m leaving directly, but I was punished for the last 5 minutes.

1 Like

This shit is disgusting, remove it ASAP and don’t make another crap like it anymore.

AoE supposed to be a historical game ##### ###### “we celebrating history” quote from interviews), fix multiplayers lobby, how long have we wait to can enjoy the game, like now matchmaking is a shit (unfair matchup all the time, crushing during loading the match so I lost so many points…)

3 Likes

Yes, you are sure about it!
This enchanted grove biome thing should have been done differently
There is no any historical sense

1 Like

I think Enchanted Grove is fun to play on sometimes. Something different for a change.

Most players didnt ask for this biome
They released to dry our eyes!

No one wanted this horrible biome.

Like you, I found the “Enchanted Grove” biome to be almost a literal eyesore. What a waste of the devs’ time and resources!

1 Like

lolol nice feedback guys, and i thought most players have bad resource management… looks like its just the same for companies!

1 Like

First impression was that it is too bright, saturated, and hurt the eyes. I don’t really notice it anymore though. Definitely doesn’t fit the theme of the game though. Felt like an unwelcome crossover, advertising a new fantasy game they’re developing. Is the next biome going to be Un’Goro Crater or something?

2 Likes

To be fair, the “unfair” matchmaking is due to lack of players, not due to the dev not doing their job. No one wants to wait 30 min for a match. There is nothing they can “fix”. Im fine with unfair matches, sometimes its opportunity to learn.

I agree enchanted groove should be scraped. And i agree they should stick to historical theme.

1 Like

it sucks. I drop the maps with this bioma.

1 Like