Enemy towers not attacking when "covered" by player's Fog of War

Game Version:

• Build: 38862
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10

Issue:

So, this is kinda hard to explain, but I remember that, several times when playing against the AI, enemy towers wouldn’t attack my units, unless they were inside my units’ line of sight. I know the AI does not always automatically attack enemy players, but this in particular is something else, since previously attacked towers are hostile, and will take a shot at anything that gets close (aka, within their Line of Sight and attack range). With this bug, they get more attacks from units and hence receive more damage than if towers were actually attacking when they could. In short, towers are more vulnerable with this issue, than they should be without it.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Create a new scenario (or find one) with enemy towers and some of your units. I recommend having “neutral” or “ally” diplomacy towards the player that owns the towers.
  2. Send units near enemy towers.
  3. See what happens. Towers would just start attacking your units only when they’re inside YOUR line of sight, and not theirs.

Note:

IDK if this only affects towers. I only remember them having this issue, though.