European general unit special appearance MOD preview (have released)

我发布的那个清朝皮肤修改,可以直接加入到你的模型里

Thats sexy and very hot, good job!!! :smiley:

1 Like

It would be cool a historical correct to replace Chu Ko Nu, Iron Flails, Meteor Hammers (If I’m correct they weren’t so used), for regular crossbows and hvy cav, and Shaolin/Disciples (They could be a Chinese General and Bodyguard). IDK what could be done about the Flamethrower, because it should be a close range unit…

So, a more modern Chinese Army.

Also a better spear for the Irregular Spearman.

1 Like

i made two mod,qing and ming,enjoy it

8 Likes

我希望自己的MOD可以更纯粹一点,专注于通用单位。

Some content has been updated, and the MOD will be released in the near future.

2 Likes

Why the Neftenya animation for needle gunners can’t be used? Shouldn’t be fine if they use the same Skirmisher animation speed maybe?

i dont know why…Maybe i can try it

I mean, for example Morgan custom skin for Malta Grand Master is desynced the attack animation with the real attack, IDK. Maybe @HoopThrower knows how to do it

the method I explained further up in this thread is how it’s doable. GwentMaster knows what they are doing tho, as they replied, desynching animations can affect multiplayer.

But changing anims to only the german skirmisher line (if they are a separe unit from other skirmishers) shouldn’t work fine?

Then a Uhlan mod that changes swords for lances it’s impossible without desyncs? I just want to understand it.

You’re talking about drastically different things. Lance and sword attacks use largely the same animations, just with different weapons, also they are melee unit so there’s no projectiles involved.
The Neftenya anim has different reload anims which imply they’ll affect the rate of fire and the moment the bullet comes out of the barrel. That’s much more delicate for coordinating multiplayer gameplay and it can easily cause desynchs.

2 Likes

Then the animation it’s tied to the rate of fire in the game logic and can’t be separated? That’s bad :frowning:

I looked and I haven’t changed the stats other than reload, so the rate of fire is the same. But it can cause multiplayer problems.
Also, I wouldn’t switch weapons for the Ulan cavalry, because in the game his restraint relationship is obviously that of a hussar, not a lancer.

2 Likes

You can see the effect of this mod here

This looks gorgeous, congrats! Two questions

1. How do you make those explorers available?
  2. I’ve always found disciples bland and below pet level of power (yes war dogs and tigers beat them), even with White Pagoda enabled. How do you feel about giving them a stick (because rattans already get swords) or some added weapon-clothing once White Pagoda has been build?

刺刀沒變真的粗心
在決定版發行前看到那個噁心的鋸齒現代刺刀安裝在日本火槍兵上讓我反胃到現在 :face_vomiting:

Hmm, some units skins changes by aging instead of teching (French muskeeters, for example), is this intended as a workaround or is a bug?

If not, I can only use the submodel statement, but this will directly prevent multiplayer games with other players.

Okey, damn, some kind of additive support for animations and skins by dev could be great. Great job BTW!