Export and Consulate rework

Agree about TP, but crates dont make sense, as others said you cant import espot xD meanwhile the TP is used to “export” local manufactures.

I like this: China with tower and current trickle; Japan with shrines (carefull with rates) but India… im not agree with changing Karni Mata. I mean its just a worse eco theory, it could boost both rates at the same time. This way is not a huge bonus on early game like tower or shrines can be. Other option could be an age V tech to gather more. It was the jewel of the british crown come on!!!

I like it, specially for artillery, the weakest part of asian civs.

About new consulates…Im not agree about having every civ as ally. I would give a late option to india maybe removing portuguese they have mughal architecture becoming them a bit useless

I don’t think every civ should be but it would be nice to have some new ones specially when there are new Asian civilisations like Persia, Vietnam, Siam or Korea.

I mean arguably you are not training but just paying the consulate to let their soldiers out. Embassies and consulate are usually heavily armed

Yeah, but they wouldn’t have much in the way of artillery.

If Infantry and cavalry were released from the consulate whilst brigades and cannon was imported at shipping points using a system like the Basilica, I think that would be fair.

Seems overall pretty reasonable.

If you took away the variable rate, it could be brought back in a more limited way with a Tea Plantation that has togglable rates.

I’m not totally convinced they should have something like a Lombard, but I did suggest a Caravanserai for India to train outlaws from. They were buildings built along international trade routes so it could make sense.