Extreme ai tends to build unsafe lumbercamps, on the side of the woodline thats further away from the tc

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• **BUILD: version 101.101.43210.0 5867313
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

The extreme ai sometimes builds lumbercamps on the side of the woodline that is further away from the tc, making its eco very easy to raid. this happened to me on arabia games. it sometimes the first lumbercamp, sometimes the second.

it makes zero sense to do so, since the vils take a long time to run to the tc incase its being raided, and its further away from its base so military will also take longer (they need to go around the woodline to protect the vils).

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
    its like every second or third game on arabia against extreme ai 1v1.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. play 1v1 against extreme ai, standard settings on arabia
  2. let it play normally.
  3. sometimes it will build these ridiculous lumbercamps.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

the recordings and description are enough.

2 Likes

AI behaviour is just odd sometimes.

Well yeah, thats the point of reporting, to fix those odd behaviors one at a time

1 Like

yep I have seen these a lot too. I think maybe promi can look into fixing this.

Passed this information along to the Test team to see if they can reproduce the issue. (Note that the second link is restricted, so I was unable to pass it along to the team.)

Thanks for the report!

2 Likes

I fixed the link. thank you for passing it along!

2 Likes