Exxplorer doesnt build trade post if i order

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: ######
  • PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
explorer doesnt build trading post while iam fighting, and he stood up in the same place in each trade post.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Record Game

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

2 Likes

This still happens most games I play. It happens when vils go to build as well.

Hello, thank you for the reports.
If anyone could provide a video of this happening, it would be extremely helpful for us in diagnosing the root cause of the issue. As we understand it is a pretty rare occurrence, and I personally haven’t been able to reproduce it consistently.

If anyone can provide any more detail or context as to when exactly this happens, such as where the Explorer was before being tasked to build in relation to the trading post socket, number of players in a match, which map was used, which civs were used, would all help us to be able to reproduce it more consistently. Apologies for the paragraph, and thanks in advance! :+1:

1 Like

its not rare, its common. illtry to upload the rec, video is difficult but maybe i could

Hello, everyone, we are now tracking this issue. :+1:

1 Like