- Build: 38862
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
Villagers do not reseed dead farms automatically, even when they have plenty of wood and the automatic reseeding of farms option enabled. It is very likely for this bug to happen; the two screenshots below are from the same game, and the issue happened 2 times in under 5 minutes.
Issue does not seem to be happening in the Scenario Editor when setting farms trough the editor. In order for the bug to be spotted, one has to manually create farms with villagers.
- Start a custom game with cheats enabled.
- Use steroids cheat to build things faster.
- Make sure you have plenty of wood (use woodstock cheat if there’s not enough).
- Create at least 10 villagers and make them work with their own farms.
- Watch how farmers behave when their farms stop providing food.