[Feature Request] Screenshot of entire Map

How do you mean this?
I installed Capture age, I had it connected to the game in the background and I started map editor, then I tried to start the map as skirmish and then I tried with the recording of that skirmish. In all instances I couldn’t just “zoom out” to see the whole map.

You have to actually be in Capture Age (ALT+TAB over to it, if needed), and use mousewheel to zoom out within Capture Age. I’ve updated my instructions to clarify this.

It sounds like you had Capture Age in the background (not viewing it), which would be the problem.

Side thought/thinking out loud: If you have two monitors, I wonder if you could run Capture Age in Windowed mode and move it over to your 2nd monitor to have it showing the whole time on the 2nd monitor? May want/need AoE in Windowed mode, too. I haven’t tested this, but it would be nice, and might make snapping screenshots a little easier. EDIT: In one quick test, I don’t see a way to make CA go to Windowed mode. That’s a shame. It should be added as option, if not already there somewhere

1 Like