Feels like the ship is already been abandoned

What are you saying ? Now you are bringing stuff that doesnt have nothing to do because you dont know what to write? Not markeeting places kid. Just the things you can find on the internet , do you want twitter and reddit links as well? Man , you lost your point , why do you keep responding back? You are embarrasing your self!

The hell are you talking about? MS didnt even think that an RTS game would selll this well on 2021 , They played it safe going the same route as aoe2 because they WASNT SURE , IT IS OBVIOUS! And if aoe2 DE was a success but it wasnt a top seller then aoe4 being a top seller of the month WONT BE A GOOD SELLER DUDE?

It is.

do a google search you would soon find out they sold more than 5 million copies.

Bruh it is obvious you are trying to find every weak point . You are desesperate

You dont need to publish the numbers to see that the game was a success , GO UP AND LOOK THE SOURCES

My point is always been AOE4 launched in an incomplete state and the sales weren’t good and the devs team seems to be unable to fix the problems so far so it feels to me the ship is already been abandoned.

1 Like

your point of the sales , not the thread point.

yeah then my point on this would still be AOE4 didn’t sell well as a AAA game in a historical franchise that sold more than 25 million copies.

the fact they didn’t announce the sales number and the embarrassing player online number prove my point.

these are undeniable facts.

In 25 years , not in 3 months :wink:

Embarrasing is having 125k players SIMULTANIUSLY? Nah you are high as fuck buddy

Im wasting too much time on you , and i cant because i dont have infinite time, so i hope some other guy explains you about common sense.

Because i tried all my ways to explain to you and you keep trowing shit to the toilet. So just continue with your stupid and already re-debunked point lmao

Literally they have better things to do than publish the sales number and let me remind you that relic isnt owned by ms and they have their right to not publish nothing , it doesnt prove nothing and it just make more akward your point because you dont also have any proof that aoe4 didnt sold well

Now shut up , because you maybe saved us many time if you just didnt keep inventing trash

Yep they are and i do agree on some of those , but on the sales? Nah bro , also they didnt abbandon nothing they are just on holidays.

yeah for sure. Put out a load of hype that doesn’t correspond to the game and you’ll trick a load of people into purchasing something that isn’t what they were promised. Check battlefield 2042 for example, sold amazingly. Probably the biggest disappointment in FPS gaming ever, if not top 3. Good sales are to do with marketing, not a good game. But I can’t deny facts, I’m sure it did sell well. Not the dev’s fault that the publishers promised a game we never received.

2 Likes

yep , i did buyed bf2042 and i like it but i agree it could be better though.

1 Like

yeah I would say it’s pretty embarrassing for a AAA game at the launch week with that number, not that many AAA game had worse launch week peak number actually. and now it’s close to 20k, truly embarrassing.

I am still waiting for you to debunk any of my stupid points tho. again, if AOE4 sales weren’t bad, they surely would be boasting the numbers around just like ALL other bestselling games.

This is truly a stupid point tho, but since you wrote it down surely you wouldn’t understand why it is a stupid point. lol

We are talking about the first week , not embarrasing for an RTS though it doesnt matter if its an AAA , its an RTS , BRUH THE GENRE WAS DEAD . Its prety nice having these numbers. It doesnt matter the numbers we have now and also we are not counting the players on gamepass that could be 30k more so the number is higher. And its not fair saying THAT ALL AAA GAMES SHOULD HAVE THE SAME SELLS NUMBERS because they are genres that are prety much dead but they have AAA games so your poinyt is invalid! As always…

Again , why they would have to? Im sure they will publish the in the future , they have better things to do . And also not anybody publish their numbers , if they want them to be private they should keep them private , Another thing World edge is small so it really doesnt matter the numbers because for an RTS selling more than 300k WOULD BE A BIG NUMBER . Again its not the same an RTS than an FPS . think smart . Another point RE-RE-RE-bunked for the 5 TIME .

i already did , you are just coming with them again and again with just a different suit expecting to get good results. what about the other points that id debunked you that you didnt even said nothing about them huh? :wink:

I am sure you are the stupid one that didnt understand it , because im sure that i wrote that something that haves sence , because at least i do know how to make math buddy :wink: , And listen if we are going toxic this time id be toxic , no problem for me . Its also very stupid and childish saying that something is stupid but wont explain why it is stupid , if you dont understand maybe you dont have to , like for example dont replying me back would be a very good idea for your part , because you are just making look your self like an idiot.

Oh, yeah I forgot to quote this part. “delusional”

Yes and no. Age of Empires 4 Is a gaas (game as service) and It have been developed with a Gamepass strategy. They Will gain with DLC, Little cosmetics and more. So they would had take some more risks about this because there were not any Money problems.

This happens on every Relic release :slight_smile: Just like CoH2 it will gain most popularity within 2-3 years once it’s given out for free / some humble bundle shenaningans and gets MAJOR reworks after multiple failed attempts.

1 Like

this is true and you know what ? i truly enjoy when someone have a good argument with good points . Yes this is true and id agree but something is for sure they played it safe , you just cant deny it tbh

Well lads i gotta go , i lost too many time on this topic and i gotta go to take a short nap , cya

Age of empires launched at October so it would naturally sell less than games released before, but battlefield launched at November and is ahead in sells by the data , so it is impossible that aoe4 have sold more.

Sources:

1 Like

OMG THANK YOU , A FAIR ARGUMENT

i gotta go man , cya

1 Like