Fire and Shadow Act I Saratoga: AI does does not place townhall and Kuechler's army does not spawn whether delayed or not

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 100.12.3552.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Fire and Shadow Act I Saratoga: Burgoyne’s Supply Line AI does does not place townhall or build forts and Kuechler’s army does not spawn if delayed by destroying the bridge.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play the mission
  2. Watch as the AI does nothing and does not build forts

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The AI would build up to defend or attack the player and would also build forts to fulfill mission objective.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

The AI does not work as intended. The covered wagon does not build a townhall and the AI does not try to build forts.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvNp8QByDQCpifxQMa60GYA2evsArg?e=AfEBrx

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

2 Likes

+1 I noticed this too. And as i said on the ‘ai too passive’ thread, i think some triggers are just broken.

Also seconded, the completely empty map made for quite the easy campaign