Fixed Gun Disappearance

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #:V.100.12.1259.0 ######
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
So I was playing New Orleans (Historical battle ) on hard mode ,did use cheat and got tommynator and sent it asap to the location of the fixed guns ,When i captured them the vills from new orleans came and reconstructed @that point the gun disappeared mysteriously ,I thought it was intentional or it was in stealth & it will show in time when the reinforcements from British arrive but nothing happened ,The Ships just passed and the Fixed gun was not there and i lost that game so i had to replay ,much time was wasted,hope you guys fix this which happened randomly.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
Not sure because ,happened first time when i rushed to the fixed gun location b4 it was even supposed to show it by narration by the General ,i used “tuck tuck tuck” used the truck to go there and got it,not sure if the faster capture got it ,but it happened in my 2nd try ,3rd try it was fine ,fix this inaccuracy pls.

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
    I would go with this since this is the least option out of all.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
Idk if you can reproduce it but trying many times you can experience it atleast once.

1. Play the New Orleans ,go to the location of fixed gun asap & capture with (did with cheats,tommynator)
  2. When then New orleans villagers came and started to reconstruct it they disappeared.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Nothing should affect to what happens to the fixed gun no matter what you try to do.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
They disappeared when i rushed to the fixed gun location early on.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/v8o1lcmh45hw7jp/Fixed+gun+disappeared+bug.mp4/file