Footage of Lords of the West, with Coustilier in action

5 Likes

you can create cavalier in castle age as the Burgundians?!

Apparently yes, based on Realms Tufans.

@Nheltarion your biggest fear is reality 11

1 Like

Here are the UU stats. 11+44 attack. WUT?!

6 Likes

Jesus christ this is going to be so dumb I might die of laughter

1 Like

This can’t be true, they are going to be beyond broken 24

1 Like

What is this 11+44 ■■■■■■■■ 11

1 Like

i think this is their charge attack

4 Likes

Coustilier recharge attack
It does 44

I just hope this isn’t gonna add 1 more thing to micro. Like there aren’t enough things already. 11

1 Like

Technically it does 40 charge attack, the +4 is from attacks upgrade
and also this 40 attack is for their elite upgrade, so i think the non-elite will have a charge attack of 20

1 Like

ARE
YOU
SHITTING
ME

PLEASE, TELL ME YOU ARE SHITTING ME

2 Likes

To be fair the elite version only has 11 normal attack for a heavy calvary unit which is pretty low. Also only 145HP.

4 Likes

if it does 55 damage thanks to that bullshit it better cost like 2 war eles

To be fair? insert CmonBruh

Those things will one hit everything including buildings!!!

Well what if the charge attack was really delayed so most of the fight you only do 11 damage+upgrades? You would lose most of your units if they were fighting Paladin by the time the next charge attack came in. You would be forced to constantly run away and wait for the charge attack until paladins show up at your base and force a fight.

1 Like

their attack needs to be recharged and only deal this damage in one single hit which honestly not that broken, and if you watched the video again their recharge seems bit slow

1 Like

Looking at the white bar it feels like it is a timer based attack. It is +40 bonus damage once in what looks like 24-30 seconds.
Also Flemish Pikemen is basically just a champion (with perhaps bonus vs cavalry).
Flemish pikemen

3 Likes

They pretty much instakill everything in the vid. Especially siege units are gonna be impossible to protect. Imagine sending a 1-2 Coustilier to kill a siege onager in 1 hit, then run away, rinse and repeat. It’s not just gonna be very annoying but also unbalanced.

2 Likes

And yet you protect these ongar with spearman line, you can either sponge their attack with them or kill them if the opponent is so insist into getting these ongars, and if i notice him sending coustilier 1-2 to kill my ongar i can just move few of my spearman to protect the side he is sending those coustilier from

1 Like