- BUILD #: last available
- PLATFORM: Steam /
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
My frame rate on some maps heavily drops to 30/40 fps.
Some of the maps where the issue occur are:
- Deccan, Andes, Florida, Borneo
This happens only in some spots of those maps, especially near the TC and near large amount of hunting areas and forests.
If I deactivate the VSYNC, the the FPS drop is less strong.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play skirmish mode on Deccan, Andes, Florida, Borneo.
- Move around the map, especially near some forests, hunting zones and TCs
- Look at the fps Steam’s native indicator. The FPS drop down until you move to another spot of the map.
- If I deactivate the VSync I notice that I experience a less amount of FPS drop.
What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
More FPS stability. At least around 60 fps.
DxDiag.txt (97,9 KB)
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.