Frequent Ranked Team Launch Issues

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 100.12.5025.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

When queuing ranked team (3v3), ~50% of all matched games do not launch – they fail in the pre-game lobby.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Form a 3-man party
  2. Queue 3v3 Supremacy
  3. Time Zone: 8 pm - 12 am CST

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Game successfully launches (pre-game lobby fills up 6/6, all players are shown as “green”).

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

Game does not launch (several modes of visual failure – lobby does not populate 6/6 players, not all players will show as “green,” the lobby will only show 0/2 players, or out of sync (OOS) occurs). Typical failure message after ~2 mins of wait time is “Failed to establish connection.”

Talking with very active team players, this issue is experienced most frequently during North American evening, when queues are less populated and players are being matched from around the world.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

I will edit with more screenshots of failed pre-game lobbies and their resulting error messages

16 Likes

This happens to me too all the time! It feels like more than 50%

5 Likes

This is Us! I agree! This has frustrated me many weeks and also some games launch for some and not for others.

5 Likes

100% agree. I was in queue around 2-3am CST last night. I was in queue for over an hour and the game didn’t connect for roughly 15 tries in a row. I decided to stop the stream for the night and got off the game.

This is an issue every night in America, and other ppl are waiting for it to be fixed before making the move from The Asian Dynasties to DE.

7 Likes

Yes this bug occures what feels like 50% of the time… the higher the play number (3v3) the more often it seems to fail to connect… after back to Q for around 10 minutes to just get matched against the same guys again.

2 Likes

This occurs very frequently and really warrants a hotfix!

2 Likes

This issue doesn’t happen in hosted (casual) games! Only ranked!

I think this is the same issue as Ranked multiplayer games get stuck at "waiting for other players" then say "failed to establish connectivity"

1 Like

I wonder if we just all start failing support requests too, since we haven’t got engagement on the forums.

1 Like