Game application loads for very long time before intro starts

Game Version:

• Build (101.101.34055.0 4495784)
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

When I click on “Play” button in Steam, then I have to wait for a very long time (1 minutes 20 seconds), before application icon appears on task bar and intro starts. In previous builds launch was almost instantaneous.

1 Like

Reinstalling the game, deleting user profile folder and uninstalling mods did not work :slightly_frowning_face:

Tested, 24 secs till the intro (xbox logo) appears, game installed on an old SSD.

For me it’s been like this since release, with no change in the new patch. Also, the intro video does not even play, just the sound. It’s just a minor issue though.

1 Like

It was almost instantaneous for me before december patch. 24 seconds seems much longer than I previously had.

Really? It seems, that we have to avoid closing the game in order to avoid long loading time :smiley:
It is very weird. It doesn’t even seem, like the game is loading or doing anything. It just sits for over a minute in task manager as a process taking ca 550 MB of RAM, seemingly idle. Then it suddenly starts to take more RAM and couple seconds later appears on task bar + intro starts playing.

I think, that this over a minute long idle time is certainly unnecessary and a bug.

1 Like

Same here. For me it takes approximately 40 seconds. Installed on HDD.

1 Like

Issue still exists in build “101.101.34397.0 4546676 Steam”.

1 Like