Game crash + all softwares & windows uninstalled when pressing "deck" while in ranked queue

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: ######
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

So today i was in queue for a team ranked treaty game and wanted to check my decks one last time. But when i pressed the “deck” button my game crashed and suddenly all my softwares were gone and i was kicked from my desktop access. I got the notification that windows is not available when i restarted my computer while everything was still gone. I then used an old backup and after 2 hours i had all my data back only to shortly after run into the SAME issue again. I streamed and when i pressed “deck” my game crashed again and deleted all softwares & windows became inaccessable leaving me with another 2 hours of work to restore everything with my backup.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Accept an invite from another person on steam for a ranked treaty team game
  2. Have that person start the queue
  3. Press “deck” as if you wanted to look at your deck while the queue is going

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I should get to my decks so i can check and edit them.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
My game crashed & ALL my softwares were deleted including windows (i was left on an empty desktop telling me windows is inaccessable) which couldnt be fixed until i launched a backup of my pc from a week ago.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
Vod is to be found on twitch on the channel “Floko83” (latest vod - 1hour 13mins in) as i cannot link it here

4 Likes