Game crashes right at the begining of the match

I am also playing on a Mac using Parallel’s desktop. Do more people here use Parallels?

However, i also have a friend who uses parallel and he doesn’t crash.

P.S. My music keeps playing ok, although the screen is frozen. Seems that the game is not actually crashing but in some kind of hungry processing power usage loop.

I use parallels and it crashes after a few seconds

It seems that vsync fixes it

1 Like

i try evrything, reinstall windows, reinstal game, update visual, update grapichcard, turn off antivirus, vsyinc same… what to try more

DxDiag.txt (73.1 KB)

I have downloaded the newest nvidia drivers for my GPU (I just saw that a new one was released TODAY) and can now play without turning vsync on. My friend with an AMD GPU was not so lucky however.

I still notice that the CPU/GPU usage is overwhelmingly higher than pre-patch, so it could be a case of disaster waiting to happen. But I managed to go trough a few games without crashing so far! (the PC fans are loud as hell though, and understandably so. Turned off for now so it can get some rest lol)

Devs: I have posted my specs earlier, so you can maybe cross-examine the issue with people whose game still crashes regardless of updating the drivers.

Ok vsync doesn’t fix that I was mistaken. I will wait for the next patch.

Do you or your friend use parallel desktop?

No sir, standard windows 10.

1 Like

Hi Rectalpin1st

I tried the vsync thing…crashes either way (enabled of disabled) so not the fix for me…but you raised an interesting point…I have an AMD Radeon…I did refresh the drivers today but they were not a day old…and the ones a had installed before were only a few month old…but no change after the new version either!

After I turned Vsync on I got my best timing. Still the game crashed…

Am just soooooo frustrated about all this

1 Like

Every game stops in this moment.
DxDiag.txt (52.5 KB)

I have the same problem, playing on iMac with parallels desktop.
Since the update yesterday it crashes after like 30 seconds into the game. Very, very frustrating lol.

I have parallels 16 and had the same problem.

I modified settings of parallels to max Ram and max processors and set the system to “GAME” mode - I was then able to play single player. Didn’t test multiplayer.

2 Likes

I also use parallels and i’m having trouble since the update :frowning:
Before it was running smoothly :slight_smile:

Also AMD Radeon. Same, nothing help.

Having the exact same problems too, every game i’ve launched since buying the expansion has crashed within the first 90 seconds of gameplay. First it freezes then i get the rotating blue microsoft wheel. Whilst i’m all for adding stuff to the game, i’m a bit irritated that this update has made my game totally unplayable, especially having paid for the privilige

1 Like

FIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX THATTTTTTTTTTTTT FIIIIIIIIX

I tried also to set parallel to max cpu(4) and this time it didn’t crash. However, the game unplayable and at very low fps. I tried the benchmark button in settings and I get much worst results vs the version before the update.
Therefore, something in this new update is using too much resources and making our hardware hang out.

Does the new update require much more hardware resources than before?