Game crashes when tried to crazily click at "Delete Trigger" button to delete some triggers

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 43210
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

In editor, I created several triggers with effects&conditions which are all about “xxx Object xxx”.
And I crazily clicked on the “Delete Trigger” button while effect/condition was selected,
then one trigger was deleted,
then game stucked for a while,
then two deleted & play a loud button sound,
then game stucked,
then game crashed suddenly.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALLWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open that scenario I offer in editor.
  2. Select the last trigger.
  3. Select the first effect/condition of the trigger.
    (DO SELECT an effect/condition! So that after one trigger deleted, editor will automatically select the next trigger’s first effect/condition, which is about “xxx Object xxx” that will take off massive performance to load all objects)
  4. Crazily click at Delete Trigger button (as crazily as you can!)
  5. Wait for game crash.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

The scenario that can reproduce the bug. (NOTE: please delete the “.txt” at the end, it is actually a “.aoe2scenario” file.)
game crash if crazily delete triggers.aoe2scenario.txt (2.8 KB)

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

None

Hey there @Newtonerdai! We could use more information about this issue to properly reproduce it internally! If possible, a crash log or minidump file would be most helpful to understand why the crash occurred when it did. Additionally, the specific effects/conditions as well as a new scenario file (since the old one is not working) will help them get a better idea of what’s happening.

Thanks for the report, and I look forward to hearing from you.