Game is Removing Mods On Boot

We’ve seen some cases where the game has to catch up with what the server thinks you have. But once you resubscribe to mods, those should remain subscribed.

If you log on to the web site with the same account you use to launch the game (Steam or MS), you can view your subscribed mods there, which will be what the server thinks you have and what the game will be trying to sync to.

If you want to message me with your user name and platform you play on, I can re-enable them all for you.

2 Likes

Seems all my mods are back now. thanks for the help.

1 Like

@DodoNotDoDo This is a bit off topic but has the spring player colors mod been removed from the game?

Yes, though I don’t know why. It looks like it was republished though.

you are a champion sir!

1 Like

I never got my mods back.

You have to re-subscribe. If you had a lot, I can do it from the server if you message me with your user name and platform (Steam or Ms).

2 Likes

Is Mods Subscribed - Age of Empires supposed to include mods that I published myself, but am NOT currently subscribed to in-game? (because that is the case)

Subscribed should be all mods you’ve subscribed to, whether you published them or not and whether they’re enabled in the game or not. The My Mods page would be just ones you’ve published regardless of subscription status.

This mod doesnt work also, it is fine, just wanted to check if the mod is disabled for everyone or the problem is on my side.

I lost like 70% of my mod. How can I send you username and platform for recovery?

If you click my avatar the pop up should have an option to messsge me directly. If youre on Steam and know your stram id, please send that as well since user names aren’t always unique.

Ok, in that case I’ll open up a bug report, since subscribed mods is including mods I’m not subscribed to, but did publish.