Game keep on crashing and crashing and crashing

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: ######

Amd ryzen 3900 . Nvidia GeForce 2070 super

• PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing… Whenever I try to search game room in multiplayer , game crashed with in 10sec to 3 min . If ever I get to play a game , the game crashed betwen 5 min to 10 min . Can’t even play game , so pissed . It was not frequent begore now this happens everytime , since I updated the game .

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start game
  2. Go multiplayer room browse window
  3. Check out some rooms

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I should be able to play game without this bug.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
I can’t play any game becoz of this game in aoe3 de

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

4 Likes

please help , i cant play game with this error

1 Like

Ho lo stesso problema dopo l’update 3552

How did u solve it ??

ANCORA NON RIESCO A RISOLVERE

This game suck man , don’t know when can I play it .

@VagrantBloom811 Have you tried the solutions on the support website?

The are several known game crash issues and those will require a game update to fix. The timing for the next game update has not yet been announced. Keep an eye on social media.

I UPGRADED THE DRIVER BUT NOTHING. NO ONE FIREWALL INTEFERENCE. I’M SAD

stop wasting ur time updating this installing that…the crashes are on their end not on ours the devs need to fix it u dont need to do anything but to report the crashes

SO…I CAN’T PLAY? I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!

My game crashed 2 times in the mission that we have to help Bolivar to expel the Spanish, until I realized that I should attack the fort before him to avoid the crash.

my game doesn’t crash after updating the steam launcher itself. UPDATE - actually it does continue crashing. I tried the steps recommended in one of the above posts, but sadly nothing works.

Browsing MP menus, I am able to join a couple of games but after that, the game just randomly exits.

nothing working for me dont know what to do , any suggestion
?

i installed latest update for vistual c++ 2013 , now game is not crashing on room browse menu , but i tried to play 3 games and all crashed at 10-15 min in game . still unplayable

Yeah, I can’t play online right now. It keeps crashing and I have fast internet with a gaming laptop that has the necessary specs to play this game.

same with me , looks like i cant play till next upadte , if ever that update gona fix this issue , this issue starting ater last update tho

I also exp this issue…more obvious when i enter a game room then got kicked…then 100% the game will crash…I suspect it’s an issue related to the game trying to update something over internet and fail…bcoz aside from the multiplayer mode…all the offline mode work super fine…so i think updating gpu driver, or tweaking graphic option wont help on this issue.

My in-game crash issue somewhat sorted out by disabling vsync and fixing fps in my graphic card for aoe3de to 60 .

But it didn’t solve random game crashes happening at room browse page and parts other than in game .

But still fixing 60fps is not a good solution , problem is with game , it need to fix syncing when graphic card
that works above 60fps .

May be this issue occurs when graphic card is more powerful than game to handle .

Most of the people complianing have powerful graphic cards . But aoe 3 de probably don’t support powerful cards.