Gold button missing, can't advance to the Commerce age

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When I am asked to advance to the commerce age in aoe 3, the gold button is not there when I click on the town center. I am playing the tutorial, look at the attached image

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down:
Start the AOE 3, try to play the Campaign, start learning as you go, the game will start with an explorer landed from a ship, then asked to move him to the flag with his soldiers…continue playing till it asks you to advance to the Commerce age

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. start the game
  2. play the campign
  3. game will have a explorer and asks you to advance to the commerce age, look at the image

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
there should be a gold button to advance to the commerce age

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

2 Likes

Any fix for this? I just bought the game on Steam and I am stuck here.

2 Likes

Primera vez que veo este error. Tranquilo, no pierdes nada si no haces ese tutorial. Te recomiendo que juegues el arte de la guerra que es en parte más útil o que juegues contra la IA una escaramuza si quieres aprender a tu ritmo.

@devscomeonplease fix the bugs

I did try to reproduce this bug and I couldn’t, it’s working on my end. If you guys still get this bug it should be fixed in the next patch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just tested again in the latest version and it works. The gold button is there. Thanks!

I am having the same issue. Please better define “play the campaign”.

There is no campaign button on the main menu.